Lexis,s.r.o. (hereinafter referred to as “the Controller”)
registered seat: Hodžova 13, 010 01 Žilina, Slovakia,
company registration number: 50147391,
pays particular attention to compliance with data privacy regulations.
1. Data controller
Lexis,s.r.o. is the exclusive controller of the users´ personal data.
2. Scope of personal data processed
When registering to the Website the e-mail address, the nationality and the nickname of the registered users will be collected and used.
During the use of the Website the following technical data qualifying as personal data are automatically collected: the type of the browser used, the IP-address, the URL, the date of access and the pages visited.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The Controller will use the personal data of users exclusively for the following purposes:
- registration to the Website,
- use of the Website’s services,
- sending occasional newsletters to Users,
- to gather and analyze statistical information regarding the use of the Website.
4. Legal basis of data processing
The legal basis for personal data processing is the legitimate interests of the Controller.
5. Duration of the data processing
The Controller will use and store the Users’ personal data until the User deletes his/her account on the Website.
6. Persons having access to the data
The personal data of the users are processed exclusively by the personnel of the Controller authorized to do so.
7. Data processors
The Controller uses the services, qualified as data processing, of the following companies:
8. Data Transfer
The Controller will not transfer the personal data of the Users to any third party.
9. Data Security
The Controller processes personal data with the utmost care, in strictest confidence and only to the extent required for the use of the services.
The Controller took appropriate technical and organizational measures and adopted the procedural rules necessary to give effect to the legislation regarding data processing and data protection.
10. Rights of Users (Data Subjects)
As the data subject you have under GDPR:
- the right to access to your personal data and information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to rectify or erase the data pursuant to Article 16 and 17 GDPR,
- the right to limit the processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR,
- the right to data transportability under Article 20 GDPR,
- the right to raise an objection under Article 21 GDPR,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority under Article 77 GDPR.
11. Contact Info
Any incentive and/or complaint about a violation of the obligations laid down by the legislation during processing of your personal data can be sent to Úrad pre ochranu osobných údajov (Office for the protection of personal data) at any time. Contact details of the bureau are available here: https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/.
A "cookie" is a small piece of text stored on a user’s computer by a web browser that assign a unique identifier to the user’s computer so that the user’s computer can be identified each time the user uses it to return to the website. Cookies cannot be used to obtain data from your hard disk drive. Users can also set their browser to refuse to accept cookies, but be aware that disabling cookies may affect functionality of the website and your experience while using the website.
13. Outbound Links to Third Party Websites